We are looking for an experinced Android Developer Consultant to join the team of one of our best clients from the US.
This position is based in Irvine, California, USA and will be only for a 6 months period.
- Create apps for Android
- Ensure application performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Work as part of a team to define, create, and launch new features
- Identify and repair bottlenecks, as well as defects
- Assist in maintaining code quality, structure, and automation
- Knowledge of Android technologies such as Kotlin, Java, Android SDK
- Understanding of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Ability to coordinate with the team remotely
- Attention to detail
- Embedded/Automotive application experience is a plus
- Great English skills
Come join a team where you can truly make a difference!