We are looking for an experinced iOS Developer Consultant to join the team of one of our best clients from the US.
The role will be 100% remote.
- Create apps for iOS
- Ensure application performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Work as part of a team to define, create, and launch new features
- Identify and repair bottlenecks, as well as defects
- Assist in maintaining code quality, structure, and automation
- Knowledge of Swift technologies
- Understanding of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Ability to coordinate with the team remotely
- Attention to detail
- Embedded/Automotive application experience is a plus
- Great English skills
Come join a team where you can truly make a difference!