We are looking for a DevOps Engineer Consultant to join the team of one of our best clients from the US.
The role could be part-time or full-time and it will be 100% remote.
- Developing and maintaining build scripts and deployment tools
- Optimizing build processes
- Working with software development team and introducing new technologies into products
- Establishing new DevOps processes and systems to facilitate transition of code to production environments using best practice automation scripting (e.g. managing large development projects at various stages)
- Resolving any development or production deployment issues raised
- Providing input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborating with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- At last 2+ years of experience in the same or similar roles
- Good understanding of CI/CD concepts and tools (Github Actions)
- Genuine interest and capability in problem solving with focus on efficiency and quality of work
- Experience with AWS (ECS & Lambda)
- Working knowledge of Git
- Working knowledge of Terraform
- Ability to write Shell Scripts
- Passion and initiative for continuous learning about new technologies
Come join this new challenge and improve your DevOps skills in an amazing environment, next to a great team!