We are looking for an IT Project Manager for one of our UK based clients who is working with one of the biggest variety store chains from Europe, with almost 1000 shops worldwide.
Day to day activity:
- You will be managing a team of 5 Shopify Developers and a QA
- Work closely with the tech lead from the team to create technical solutions for the tickets
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Work closely with the product owner and follow the priorities
You will also:
- Run the standard Agile meetings: Sprint Refinement, Sprint Planning and Retro.
- Ensure development best practice respect in day-to-day activities.
- Evolve the technical eco-system by proposing solutions and appropriate tools.
- Participate in meetings with the business team and the product owner to propose and explain technical solutions
You are an ideal match if:
- You have analytical, computer, math and problem-solving skills to be able to use a software and to explain a software
- Ability to understand a technical solution and explain it to business team
- You have managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You understand Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
- You are familiar with e-commerce websites
- You are familiar with using Asana
- You have an analytic mindset, and you are always solution oriented.
- You speak advanced English, both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Technical background in websites development
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience using GraphQL
- Experience using Azure
- You are rigorous and you like well-done jobs; you are proud of your work and projects.
Come join a team where you can truly make a difference!