About the project:
Our client develops an infrastructure project management system with real-time integrations with AUTOCAD and GIS, and automatic price-quantity-bid calculations. This enables high-resolution planning, verifiable accuracy in materials quantification, and real-time in-the-field execution of location-exact construction and supervision.
Our platform elegantly addresses a set of inefficiencies in the process of planning and building infrastructure, with benefits to all major stakeholders including governments and developers, planners and project managers, and the communities you serve. Using patented technology, automation, and an integrated set of changes to the process, we improve the quality and reduce the costs and time of infrastructure projects by at least 15% and usually up to 33%. These cost and time savings are often worth tens of millions of dollars per project and shorten projects by months or years.
This value we deliver can be measured and proven in the real world. Infrastructure is a legacy industry. While designing and building skyscrapers or airports is now primarily cutting-edge 3D design and implementation, infrastructure still mostly uses older methods of planning, estimating, adjusting, and project management - until now.
It enables automatic extraction of quantities from AutoCAD files using the integration of multilevel legends, compares the data with the bill of quantities generated by a planner, and quantifies the exact cost of an urban infrastructure planning project in real-time.
Main technologies Stack:
Front end: Angular 11.
Back end: Nest.JS, Node.JS.
Other used technologies:
PostgreSQL, Rest APIs, Qt, C++, GDAL Library.
About the role:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be a part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible
for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
On a regular basis, you will work directly with the CTO and the CEO. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new features and Models.
- Document your work.
- Efficiently cooperate with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- System redesign in collaboration with the UX / UI
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write technical documentation.
- Research new behaviors.
What you’ll need:
- Good level of English: B1+ (Speaking and writing).
- 3+ years experience as a Full-stack Developer.
- 3+ years experience with Angular 11.
- 3+ years experience with Nest.JS and Node.JS (backend).
- Any experience with Rest APIs.
- Independent and Autodidact.
- Excellent team player.
- Algorithmic type of person.
Nice to Have:
- Any experience with PostgreSQL.
- Any experience with C++.
- Familiarity with GDAL Library.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.