About the company:
Our client delivers a revolution in mobile journalism, courtesy of an intuitive user-friendly app that is changing the way broadcasters and media enterprises operate worldwide. By leveraging the power of smartphones or a video encoder with embedded SIM cards (modems), we are able to provide a reliable cellular communication channel that significantly reduces the high costs of satellite broadcasting and eliminates the use of complex and heavy dedicated hardware. Our flagship app, OS-Pro is a software solution that broadcasts by aggregating cellular channels from smartphones or the embedded SIM cards of a video encoder.
In 4 simple steps, it offers a reliable uplink for broadcasters and media enterprises to deliver secure transmission by cascading the cellular power of multiple smartphones or a video encoder.
Main technologies Stack:
About the role:
- For a startup company elevating the way video live streaming is done, we need a Strong Android Software developer who likes challenges.
- The Android Developer will have vast room for self-development, and the ability to do system design and implementation.
the projected deal with Cloud & Mobile technologies writes in Java and interacts with different environments.
- In this role, you will work directly with the Android team leader and with the startup company management.
What you’ll do:
• Build front-end views as specified by the UX and graphic designers
• Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
• Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
• Gather and address technical and design requirements.
• Provide training and support to internal teams.
• Monitoring the performance of live apps and working on optimizing them at the code level.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What you’ll need:
• Good level of English: B1+ (Speaking and writing).
• 3+ years' hand zoon experience as an Android developer.
• Android developer, an expert in Java and especially with Native Android.
• Experience in production scale systems requiring high reliability.
• B.Sc. in computer science/engineering from a distinguished university
• Passionate, autodidact, and self-worker.
• Experienced with Android GUI layers, permissions, screen capture, combinations of the web view and native
• Good knowledge of the Android OS stack, activation of the phone video encoder, camera, and USB - Big Advantage
Nice to Have:
• Experience implementing algorithms and statistical computations.
• Knowledge in IT/telecommunication, real-time packets flow in products as routers/Wi-Fi.
• Experience with React.js.