Team Extension is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania. Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States.
At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business to continue to soar to new heights.
Come join a team where you can truly make a difference!
Our QA engineer (Integration/API) is responsible for creating, executing, and maintaining automated tests on specific software releases to ensure a minimum level of quality for each deliverable before the release of the software to the next team in the development process.
- Review software specifications and testing procedures
- Develop and maintain tests cases, testing tools based on project specifications
- Execute automated tests for the presented software releases
- Create and update documentation for the testing procedures
- Create detailed reports of the executed test cases
- Analyze error logs in order to help identify the root cause of a failure
- Follow bug reporting and tracking process
- Review test specifications and participated in the test validation review sessions
- Contribute to the development of the Software Integration and Integration Test Strategy
- Working closely with developers and a variety of end-users to ensure technical compatibility and internal user satisfaction
- At least 2-3 years of experience with general testing activities for web applications
- At least 2-3 years of experience of automating tests on API/UI layer
- Previous experience with integration testing
- Familiar with testing tools, such as Postman or others
- Good communication and organizing skills
- Experience in the e-commerce industry – would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to produce written documents in the English language with clearly organized thoughts
- Ability to use and interpret graphical information such as plans, schematic drawings, flow charts, layouts, other visual aids, and electronic project management applications
- Ability to explain information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical persons
- Demonstrable commercial experience of software testing in a structured test environment
- Experience working with issue tracking tools such as Asana, Jira