We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our development team!
As a WordPress Developer you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins from scratch for various clients.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Wordpress, preferable in developing plugins;
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications;
- Experience developing responsive websites;
- Experience in the integration of 3rd party API services;
- Practical experience in WordPress theme/template/plugin creation/modification;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs;
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git);
- Very good English skills (both spoken and written).
- Design and implement new features and functionality;
- Working with plugins, developing custom plugins and themes on WordPress;
- Integration of 3rd party APIs / creating wrappers over APIs;
- Troubleshooting and technical support.