Team Extensions is a nearshoring and offshoring technology company based in Bucharest, Romania.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of clients and projects. Our clients include startups and Fortune 500 companies that are based in Western Europe and in the United States. At our company, we are building a team of smart, motivated people who are passionate about helping the business to continue to soar to new heights.
One of our best clients is looking for a Data Architect for a full-time & remote role to join their team.
Come join a team where you can truly make a difference!
- Establish the current data and information landscape and evangelises data architecture through modelling, strategy, road mapping and standards; Ensure the future state architecture is aligned to Insights, Technology and Strategy's goals and objectives.
- Establishing data standards for key data entities, identifying systems of record, measuring and analysing data quality.
- Lead the strategic drive-in architecting Enterprise data solutions. Identifying development opportunities in these fields and lead associated work-streams.
- Lead the planning, design, implementation, and post implementation tasks for the organisation's Enterprise Data solutions
- Responsible for large-scale data migration programs, working with the application owners and data scientists.
- Overall curation of platform data stores from a performance and reliability and security perspective
- Lead the drive towards automation, reducing the management overhead and developing a more self-sufficient infrastructure.
- Hosting and Data Curation, design, plan, implement and manage infrastructure monitoring systems to support performance and capacity planning.
- Develop standards, policies, guidelines, and procedures defining the usage of database systems and services.
- Provide technical leadership for database security initiatives, working closely with security colleagues and ensuring that security remains a primary objective.